How was your ride today? No matter how good or bad it went this wine glass has got you covered!!
1) Select Your Vinyl color for the writing and the horse
2) Select Glitter Color
3) At checkout make a note if you would like the hunter/jumper or the dressage horse
Glitter is sealed and will not come off on your hands. Hand washing is recommended but I run mine through the dishwasher and don't have any issues.
You choose your glitter color and vinyl color. Vinyl is professional indoor/outdoor permanent vinyl and will not fade or peel. If there is a glitter color that you are looking for and it's not listed just ask and I'm sure I can accommodate you.
Do to applying and sealing the glitter my turn around time is 3-5 business days. If you need it sooner please let me know and I will work with you. I sometimes have blank glasses ready!!
I ship USPS Priority mail.
Thank you for looking at my listing!!
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
1) Clean the area thoroughly with rubbing alcohol or soap and water. Do not use Windex or similar products.
2) Prepare the sticker for application by firmly rubbing a squeegee or credit card across the clear transfer tape.
3) Peel the white paper backing off the sticker. If the sticker clings to the backing, slowly replace the paper backing and repeat Step 2.
4) Slowly lower the sticker onto the surface and rub it in place firmly with a squeegee or credit card.
5) Slowly peel the clear transfer tape at an angle. If sticker pulls away from surface repeat step 4.
*Use a pin to poke any air bubbles and push the air out through the hole.
* For best results do not apply a sticker in extreme hot or cold temperatures.
Wine Glasses should be hand washed. While I use Oracle 651 outdoor glossy vinyl and all glitter is sealed I cannot be responsible if you choose to put it in your dishwasher. If you have any questions please contact me.
Application instructions (home iron)
• Set iron dial between Cotton and Linen (no steam)
• Cover design with Kraft paper or non-stick cover sheet
• Place on flat, hard surface (ironing board not recommended)
• Press iron with medium/firm pressure (do not slide iron)
• Press each section of design for 10-15 seconds
• If areas of design lift after application, replace cover sheet
and re-press for 5-10 seconds
• Peel carrier hot or cold
All decals are made to order and therefore custom orders. Due to the nature of custom items I cannot be guaranteed to be able to resell such item in a timely fashion so no refunds are given. If you have received your item and believe it is defective please contact me. In that instance I am happy to make and mail a replacement at no cost to you.
If an item is returned to me as undeliverable as addressed I will offer a 1 time reship but you are now responsible for shipping costs. This is typically anywhere from $0.70 - $4.00 depending on weight and distance. If you choose not to have your item reshipped I may, at my discretion, offer a refund minus original shipping charges.
Thank you for your understanding.
May 9, 2019
Care taken into the packaging was great and the quality also looked very good. Gave this as a gift to a friend who said they loved it!